Indice del forum

Forum Radio Melegnano

2018, rinasce la radio a Melegnano. Locale, indipendente, autorevole: un servizio perfetto al serviz

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

And the company will continue while using share
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jennyhood

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 14 Gen 2019 08:03:12    Oggetto:  And the company will continue while using share
Descrizione:

About the performance of
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
TaylorMade-adidas Golf in 2007 and about the priorities for this business to come......strives to be one of the best performance golf business on this planet....adidas Golf sales associated with footwear and apparel became at double-digit rates for the fifth consecutive year.

Segment like-for-like sales, excluding the effects of the Greg Norman Group wholesale business divestiture, grew 9 % over a currency-neutral basis, driven by increases in most major categories. For '08, increasing profitability is our own top priority....We sold Maxfli
because we now have many of the know-how we has to be successful in the premium golf ball category. We're focused on growing the core golf brands: TaylorMade plus adidas Golf.

About the financial performance in 2008 (after some kind of 2007...):
...We expect high-single-digit currency-neutral sales growth - driven by improvements at all of our brands. Gross margin may range between 47. FIVE % and 48 NOUGHT PER CENT. And our operating margin will expand to at least 9. 5 %. Through
this strong operational effectiveness, we will increase net income by a minimum of 15 %.

In 2008 there will be additional costs related to the year's major sporting occasions. And the company will continue while using share buyback program. Adidas are able to deliver earnings improvement of at least 15 % -" marking our
eighth consecutive year of double-digit earnings growth. "

Seeing that completing the Reebok acquisition (Q1 2006) Adidas features reduced net borrowings by simply around EUR 1. 2 billion. The financial leverage at the conclusion of 2007 is 58. FIVE %. "We now have flexibility to offer more aggressive
shareholder returns. " Total dividend might be increased by 19 PERCENTAGE, " we will give back more to shareholders in 2008 than in the past. ".
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 14 Gen 2019 08:03:12    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: