Indice del forum

Forum Radio Melegnano

2018, rinasce la radio a Melegnano. Locale, indipendente, autorevole: un servizio perfetto al serviz

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

It led the visually reduced to re-experience
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jennyhood

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 14 Gen 2019 08:13:02    Oggetto:  It led the visually reduced to re-experience
Descrizione:

'Touchable memories' simply by pirate3D, turns photographs towards 3D-printed objects for people
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
without vision. It was a social experiment to produce an awareness of the actual unlimited possibilities of using technology to raise lives. The task was performed using a cost-effective home printer called Buccaneer.

It led the visually reduced to re-experience images through feeling the artifact and
fabricating a tangible landscape of it. Nike introduced the rebento duffel, the first 3D printed performance athletics bag for Brazil's 2014 FIFA Universe Cup.

The carry-piece takes styling cues with the sports company's fly knit pattern belonging to the magista and mercurial. A laser-sintered nylon results in an intertwined weave seamlessly fitting into the 3D printed base without
the use of glue or maybe adhesive.

The premium leather higher and strap construction also shows the body a lightweight, yet durable structure that enables for flex. LIX, SOME SORT OF London based company offers successfully created the Planet's smallest 3D printing pencil. The device enables users to create
in the air. Looks Impossible?

But, as always 3D printing has got possible. Made out regarding aluminum and measuring 164mm times 14mm, this device allows users to produce objects in a very few seconds, including calligraphy, accents, and one-off prototypes. It functions similar with a 3D printer the just difference is that this is the USB port charging put in writing which quickly melts as well as cools colored plastic enabling
the pen to set up rigid and freestanding constructions.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 14 Gen 2019 08:13:02    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: