Indice del forum

Forum Radio Melegnano

2018, rinasce la radio a Melegnano. Locale, indipendente, autorevole: un servizio perfetto al serviz

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Also a great number of technologies
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
dwightgracie

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 04 Gen 2019 07:04:13    Oggetto:  Also a great number of technologies
Descrizione:

Real estate: Real Estate professionals are leveraging
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
VR to allow residence buyers to visualize, interact with, design and expertise their homes in immersive STILL RENDERS. You can now style and design your interiors even before the house is constructed.

Anyone can view every corner of one's house and see what it seems as if in real life, as an alternative to relying solely on 2D models and various people's advice. To your builders, it helps these is giving confidence to the customer
in terms of designing, purchasing decisions and above all saves all his time.

Retailers': Technology has changed the way in which people explore a save. Now if you want to buy furniture or perhaps a car, you can make your selection sitting on your couch. The pricing and also other relevant details are made available
just in few clicks plus your order gets placed.

Also a great number of technologies, including VR have surface where the customers can take part in an experience where they could design their wardrobes, tennis courts, bathrooms, etc. and even share it ahead with
their friends through various social networking channels.

Advertising: Advertising houses are making big time make use of VR and related technologies and they are designing their campaigns in context on the brand culture. Mountain Dew for example, created content and
videos using Samsung's Items VR.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 04 Gen 2019 07:04:13    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: